Monday, January 21, 2008

Words of Wisdom

So I'm back at school, and classes start tomorrow ::teardrop:: ...I will still try to make post often, but school is super time consuming. The joys of college..

Anyway, in my dorm,the RA's usually put something nice on your door when it's time to move back in. Like a poster of your name in some artistic way with a picture or a quote. So when I came back for this new semester I had a really nice quote on my door and it has inspired me.



If you cant see it, it's a quote by Louisa May Alcott (the author of Little Women). It says:

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

This quote is like the story of my life. I have so many aspirations and goals and sometimes it seems like my vision may get a bit cloudy, or the goals are miles away. But if I continue to believe, I can follow what I hope to accomplish and get there some day.


9 comments:

Jello on Springs said...

Thanks, I'll link you too =] I go back to school on Friday :shudders: That's nice of your RAs, I love Alcott, Little Women is one of my favorite books.

In Yr Fshn said...

How sweet! My RA would just cut out lame bows or leaves and write our name on them. I certainly don't miss her!

Secretista said...

very sweet quote.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

that's sweet
people should do more things like that.

Mz. Salsera said...

i was the lucky few to see the quote in person..lol

Jill said...

That's a really nice gesture by your RA. Louisa May Alcott is a great author.

Mash said...

nice quote :)

NonchalantMod said...

cute !!

by the way come join my fashion forum at stylespace.proboards106.com

Liquid said...

Beautiful.....