Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ahhh The Wire

Its back and better then ever. The final season is here and I'm ready to cry. I just finished watching the first episode of the final season and I'm so ecstatic as to what is to come. This show is definitely the truth.




Basically the police want pay increases or are ready to walk off the job which is leading to animosity between the cops.

The kids are still on the streets doing what they know best...Hustling.

And the press is even more active this season showing the influence between politics and media.


My favorite scenes of the night had to be the ones with Tristan Wilds who plays Michael Lee. This 18 year old has potential to be a great actor in the future.



Catch my FAVORITE show The Wire on Sundays at 9pm on HBO

2 comments:

Make It Happen said...

Even though i dont watch the show you have persuaded me to watch it. I'll actually check it out and see whats all the buzz about.

SF (Candid) said...

What this is my show, luv it!!!!