Tuesday, January 01, 2008

08' wishlist

I feel as though its only right to start the year off correctly with a wishlist of everything i want in 08'

Corpus Alpha Jeans in Classic:




I just feel like it would be the perfect addition to my already large jean collection. The fit looks like it would be perfect fit. They even come in size 24 (for the petite people like me)

A Heatherette Dress (preferably poofy like this one for my wonderful 20th birthday)
























This is from the Heatherette Spring 2008 Ready To Wear runway show. Isn't it wonderful.

A Betsey Johnson Dress

















for dinner parties etc.

A sweater dress like this one from Dizen De Brand

















And lastly a collection of skateboards from brands such as:
Enjoi, Toy Machine, Yocaher, Almost, and Cliche

Enjoi Patchwork Umbrella Complete Skateboard -7.8Toy Machine Fists Pink Complete Skateboard -7.75Yocaher Blue Checker Complete Skateboard -7.5Almost Block Print Full Complete Skateboard -7.5Cliche Paint Strokes Complete Skateboard -7.75


Ok so maybe i want a lot of material things in 08' but these are the things that make me happy.

No comments: