Tuesday, January 08, 2008

MissBehave..

I'm in love. But not any kind of love. Real love. Even more then shopping, it's like reading you favorite book for the millionth time and feeling like you just read it for the first time all over again.
My new love is:



Yes thats right. Missbehave Magazine. I heard about it a while ago and always kept my eye out for it and could never find it. So finally I decided to leave the newsstands alone and head to the bookstore (Barnes And Noble to be exact) and there it was. Exactly two copies of this beautiful pink cover. So I grabbed it and made it to checkout in 30 seconds flat.

So what do I absolutely LOVE about Missbehave? Well let me see...EVERYTHING. This has to be the realist, most down to earth, honest magazine for women out there. The articles were great, the colors were vibrant. This is definitely my dream magazine to freelance for.

Ok so since this is the 6th issue I'm definitely in the process of trying to backorder the last 5.

I suggest everyone to go out and purchase a copy of this wonderful magazine.

6 comments:

Mash said...

thank you for your sweet comment :) what a beautiful cover , I m addicted to magazines :( it's very expensive ! holala this cover is incredible , I love pink , Lydia Hearst , Heatherette ...I m way to be jealous of you hehe

In Yr Fshn said...

I had seen this but wasn't sure what to make of it... now I will definitely check it out!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

It looks pretty awesome! I love Heatherette, so that's a good start...

Jill said...

I love the styling of the girl on the cover. All flowers and fabrics.

kokostiletto said...

sounds interesting! i really realy want to go try this magazine!

Unknown said...

i wish we got it in england! i got a copy this summer in the us and got kinda addicted :( thank god for nylon