Sunday, January 06, 2008

Shopping Excursion

So today I went on a quest with my wonderful friend Miss Whoever You Are ...I heard through the grapevine that my favorite store in the whole world was having an amazing sale. $1, $5, and $10 markdowns.
That's right! H&M was having a sale so I went on a quest. From Soho to Union Square to 5th ave to 34th Street. A quest for the perfect buys. I ended up going 6 H&Ms in a period of 4 hours and getting 1 sweater! I was so dissapointed. Anyway along the way I did encounter something really odd.

Now being from NYC im used to seeing people perform in the subway. That's nothing new. But in Soho (Prince Street to be exact) I saw the funniest thing.



This guy was playing his music. But it wasn't any music. It sounded like UFO's landing and brainwashing music. I wanted to record him but he gave me dirty looks.


Then on top of that he had this really creepy cat just sitting on a fluffy pillow. It was odd.



Anyway I went to all these H&M's...

The Soho store
















The 34th Street Store













After hours of searching I got one pull over sweater for $14.95. I found a beautiful black dress but they only had two sizes. One size under me and one size above, so I got pretty sad. I think I'm going to take a H&M break for a while. And check it out again for Spring.

5 comments:

Make It Happen said...

Miss shopaholic has done it again. Okay so im mad that u only bought one sweater. But its one more article of clothing added to your closet. The guy in the subway..interesting?? wonder why he brought his cat out. But good to know he is sanitary..by bringing the pillow for the cat. Wonder why he gave u the stank look. You would be giving him publicity.

Tiffany Maldonado said...

I am surprised that you weren't able to find more at H&M. I guess when it comes to a store like that, you never know what you are gonna get.

Liquid said...

I'll send you money and you can shop for me!

:)

SF (Candid) said...

Pencil skirt 5 dollars could not get any better then that!

kokostiletto said...

i love h&m so much! it's my fave store - but we only have 1 in vancouver! i really like your blog - do you want to trade links?