Sunday, February 24, 2008

They Grow Up To Fast..

So I visited my aunt this weekend and got to see my little cousin. She's 8 and out of control. Her and her friend were going on telling me all this stuff they know about sex and love and I was like where are you guys learning this from. So they told me that their school library has this book called Its So Amazing which all the kids are borrowing because its so interesting, and they showed me the book. I was truly traumatized. It was a bit too detailed and advanced for my little cousins eyes if you ask me. I'm all for sexual education but thats like in 6th grade not 3rd. And we wonder why these young kids are getting into so many situations. Here are some pics directly from the book.



How Your Body Looks as You Grow Up

The Amazing Sperm Race?








Different Types of Love (straight/gay)




This is all to much. Here a pic of my cousin (on the right) and her friend with this filthy publication.

9 comments:

SF (Candid) said...

the writer should be sued for traumatizing their young minds!!

kokostiletto said...

omg that is tramautic!!!!!

Liquid said...

GULP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this, um, bit of information, with me, us.

Oh dear Lord!

I have had to take my blog private for awhile so if you'd be interested in an invite, please email me at liquidilluzion at yahoo. I will then in turn, send you an invite.

I just love yours but not sure if you'd be interested in such.

Never the less, You KNOW I'LL BE BACK here!

Have a super day!

:)

Jill said...

A book for 8 year old's showing all that! Wow, explicit & graphic. A bit scary that it's available at their school (!) library.

Mz. Salsera said...

LMFAO..i can NOT believe you wrote a blog about this..lmao..and your cousin & friend looks oh so happy..lol

Mash said...

looooool this is a funny book but arent they too young for that ?

Unknown said...

this is tooooo much!! how horrible! why are school libraries being given books like this?

Sunshine Abby said...

i read a book like that when is like 10.



it's disgusting.

Chill.Totally. said...

bwahaha at lesbian couple with cat on the couch! /end inappropriate thoughts/