Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fashions fade, style is eternal..

Since I've realli been on my whole fashion rampage these days, I had to add that I have purchased 4 shoes in the past week and to top it off i paid about $85 all together for all 4 (yes i know, im a SmArT shopper!!!)

here are the pics...

Rainboots (Finally!) courtesy of SoHo







Classic Flats .. courtesy of Downtown Brooklyn






Purple Flats .. also courtesy of Downtown Brooklyn





And last but not least these crazy hot chunk heels .. courtesy of Forever 21






Can you blame me for loving shoes and shopping!?

15 comments:

kokostiletto said...

i LOVE ALL Your shoes!!! rainboots rock! and i love the colorful boots! you will get lots of use from all of them!!

Mash said...

i love the last 2 shoes in purple &hearts i can't blame you :) me , my obsession are the bags lol

In Yr Fshn said...

Where's the store you go the galoshes from? I really love 'em!

Amanda said...

OMG! WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE RAINBOOTS! I've been looking FOREVER for rainboots that are classy and don't make me look like I'm a 5 year old!

Secretista said...

Love the heels from F21!!

Secretista said...

NICE! Isn't he much tinier in person?

Jello on Springs said...

Can't blame you at all! Shoes are my weakness, I have way too many.

hannah said...

those rainboots are amazing. now i want some!

peace

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Omigod I love your rainboots, i don't even think you understand how much I love them. I've been looking for a nice pair just like that but so far all I've found are tacky designs!

WendyB said...

Love the last pair especially!

Unknown said...

You can never have enough heels.

Forever 21 has some good stuff lately. I haven't been in there in a while, but I browsed the website the other day and was totally impressed.

Good blog, btw.

<3 Knikki

NonchalantMod said...

i like your last heels..!

Jill said...

All those shoes are great especially the heels and the purple flat boots.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I wanted to say I also love the heel on the purple shoes!

Liquid said...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, I am so sending you funds to shop for me!