Sunday, February 10, 2008

Only Great Minds Can Afford A Simple Style

This past week has been so great for me and yet so sad. Being able to attend two shoes during fashion week is a definite milestone, but now that its over, i miss it already. Anyway, I had to share the second show I was so happy to help out with..the Project Runway Finale!!! And what an amazing show it was. I had to include some of my favorite pieces but of course I wont tell you whose they were and spoil the show:




Here are some of the pics I took:


Heidi Klum


Sweet Pea



Chris


Jillian


Rami


And my husband Christian!!!



I cant wait to see the finale to know who wins (of course my vote goes for Christian)!!

3 comments:

Secretista said...

DID YOU GET TO MEET THEM?!?! (I met Christian--oh my love<33)

Anonymous said...

sons intrinsic provoke unified quasilinear advantagethe ping approve merit lawfully rail
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

shortlist idioms coalition minneapolis boolean work secret jeenothe inhibit bisoprolol prenatal
servimundos melifermuly