Tuesday, December 18, 2007

La Tête Super ou Super Muet (Super Head or Super Dumb)

So today i was minding my own business doing my everyday reading and i stumbled across something realli odd. Last week I finished this book called The Vixen Diaries by Karrine Steffans (also known as SuperHead by the hip hop community). Her first book (Confessions of a Video Vixen) actually broke the top ten NY Times Best Seller List (shocking for a memoir about sleeping with the top heads in entertainment huh?)

Anyway i came across something very strange. On Karrine's website she has actually stumped down to selling her pre-worn clothes. Now I'm def. not one to knock pre-worn clothes (i mean thrift shop shoppin is still in), but why oh why would anyone choose to purchase clothing worn by a well known harlot (thats a nice word for hoe guys). Anyway here are some outfits featured on her page [http://theboutique.bigcartel.com] for sale.

Multi-colored Flower Knee Length Dress by Guess $50












Black Knee Length BCBG Baby Doll Dress $100













Grey and White Zara Cotton Wrap Dress $75













The stuff is cute..cant lie..but i rather dish out the few extra bucks and get it from the store...but thats just me ;)!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For someone so disgusting, she sure has good taste in clothing. But I agree..I'd rather go to Zara or BCBG myself and dish out the extra money rather than buy from her.