Monday, June 02, 2008

...

So although I am back I have to take another short break. But not because I'm uninspired. Nope! because im goin to turn 20 in three days. Yes thats right, my 20th birthday is 3 days away. So i will be spending this week celebrating, and working (cuz its also my first week back at work). Anyway, I shall be back hopefully on Sunday with great stories (hopefully).

_____________

But, on a sad note i want to say rest in piece to the wonderful brilliant amazing designer, Yves Saint Laurent. He will be terribly missed in the fashion world, for his eye he had for fashion.



Here are some of my fave pieces from a throwback YSL collection from Spring 2001



3 comments:

Jello on Springs said...

the big 2-0 eh? me too, soon anyways. Kinda weird and scary. And yea YSL =[
He did great work

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Goodbye YSL...

Tonyhall89 said...

That dress with the pockets for instance...

That was in his 2001 line, now we are see stores like bebe and Forever 21 offer lil black dresses with pockets in them

its crazy how cutting edge high fashion slowly reaches the masses