Saturday, March 29, 2008

Im Back

So im back from vaca and i thought my writers block would be gone but its def. not. I think the gloominess of this weather is getting to me..WHERE IS SPRING??

Anyway i had a great spring break spendin everyday in 90degree weather was wonderful even if it was only a week. Heres a pic of my view from my house:

and heres a good shot i took at the beach; i just think its really exotic looking:


So i dont have much to talk about, but since i came baq i been jamming to MTV and P Diddy's latest hit creation, the boys of Making the Band 4...Day26.


They're cd is so amazing...i LOVE it!!

Heres one of my favorite songs (if it wasnt for you) from their debut cd :

1 comment:

Mz. Salsera said...

I love the pics you put up..and i agree with Day 26's album. Um..cause..i SOO brought the cd for you!! You know I have good taste in Music ! :D

<3

But If it wasnt for you is a fave of mine too..and "In My Bed"